SURVIVE WITH FRIENDS PS4 & XBOX ONE
Hi! I play DBD on PS4 PRO w my spouse and I live in Spain. I returned home for the holidays (USA) and bought DBD on my brother's XBOX ONE to play with my spouse who is back home in Spain but we cannot connect. Somehow I cannot send a request to my PS4 gamertag from an xbox one console. What's up with that? will I have to request a refund from microsoft for the purchase? is there a solution I'm unaware of? will this issue be solved in the future? someone?
Thanks!
Comments
You can't play with Xbox players on Ps4 and vice versa.
Okay if I understand this correctly, you are trying to cross play PS4 and Xbox 1 DbD together. The answer is that you cannot cross play as of right now. In the future maybe, but not at this moment. And if not DbD cross play then a good ol' console bridge, as far as I know you cannot do anything about that either, and if you can, pray someone else knows how to do it.
you literally cannot do that, dbd is not cross play
During Reading


After Reading