Xbox Series X - Adept Killer Achievements Broken

Following the recent update, adept killer achievements cannot be unlocked. I have just played 3 games; twice as Oni and once as Twins, on all 3 occasions I got 4 kills, 4 iridescent emblems and was only using the killers 3 perks. The achievements did not unlock on any of these occasions.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have also experienced this bug on PC (Steam) with adept killer achievement for Spirit. I got 4 kills (including 2 Mori) and I also double pipped. No achievement unlocked.

  • Just had this happen on Xbox with The Cannibal as well.

  • I have the same problem, i did all the requirements for Spirit and Trickster and didn't get it.


    PSN: dzlima

  • Steam - Also had this problem with Adept Spirit. Tried twice, and in both games got 4 kills and double pipped (in-case adept still uses pips).