The one silly "Franklin-only" build is gone ...

... and playing perk-less gets old fast.

Something tells me my kill rate with Nurse may slightly increase from now on. ^_^;;;

I wonder how the new version will change other Nurse player's builds and tactics.

Comments

  • @drsoontm said:

    ... and playing perk-less gets old fast.

    Something tells me my kill rate with Nurse may slightly increase from now on. ^_^;;;

    I wonder how the new version will change other Nurse player's builds and tactics.

    Yeah, all this "nerf" did, was remove fun builds along with fixing a single perk combo that was a problem. What they should have done was give her a really tiny terror radius, and a 40 meter lullaby. Then she could keep the mangled and other things.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362027/the-one-silly-franklin-only-build-is-gone

    Yeah, all this "nerf" did, was remove fun builds along with fixing a single perk combo that was a problem. What they should have done was give her a really tiny terror radius, and a 40 meter lullaby. Then she could keep the mangled and other things.

    That sounds like a better idea indeed. What's done is done I guess.