Automatic Bloodweb
ok, I know this happens a lot to old player (And with this I mean, those who plays a lot this game), and it is that we are just fkng tired of doing the bloodweb to the characters... So my solution its.. basically... a button, an option, in the bloodweb that when you touch it, the bloodweb starts leveling automatically. Of course in the future you could add if the player wants the bloodweb to autolevel priorizing the purple articles, or green articles, and things like that. But I... WE... need you bhvr to add this option because we are all tired of just leveling the characters for 3 damn hours :' )... Thanks and please dont let the game die (I literally live for this game) love you all :)
-Sorry for my english af
Comments
100% agree I have over 3 million blood points but i can't be asked to spend them as it takes ages! Just add an auto button that clears the whole Web for you at random
You got me all excited for Auto blood web then lol. They are making improvements but that doesn't neccessaryly mean they will fix the hell that is BP spending.
I agree with the OP. A button that allows the blood web to auto complete quickly would be amazing. maybe prioritise fast blood web or prioritise most items from blood web. This would also mean leveling characters you never intend to play but need the perks for bearable. There are still some killers I haven't even P1 because i just can't be bothered to spend blood points on them and if i do have to sit there for 30 mins spending blood points i would rather do it on a character im gonna play. Nurse and blight will forever be stuck in P3 (because i unlocked perks before the rework and got instant P3) and never have another BP spent on them.
Quicker yeah but im in favor of auto spending where i don't have to do anything XD
But yeah quicker bloodpoint spending will be a welcome change
At minimum they should let you turn off the animations as an option.
I'd also like to see an option to just buy a whole prestige for like 1 million points, and then they give you some average amount of all the addons and offerings you would get based on that.
Hopefully they'll give us THE OPTION with an auto-spend-BPs-button. If it's optional per bloodweb, no one can complain as ppl could still grind normaly if they want to.
But they already made the bloodweb faster in the past, and i'm curious they'll do just the exact same thing again.