Are you a new Killer or Survivor ? Help is out there!

The DBD community is just getting better and better and we see some -really- skilled players these days.

But what about the newer players, or just players who feel like they could, or want to be better ? There is content for this!

I have been a part of several of the DBD Fog Whisperer communities for a while now, but one in particular really focuses on education and teaching--- DyllonKG https://www.youtube.com/@DyllonKG/

Every Friday he hosts a bootcamp live on stream that can be signed up for on his discord channel. Here he teaches and polishes important skills that help to bring players to victory both on the killer side, and the survivor side. Whether it's mindgames, looping, how to whip that perfect hatchet, or even just basic skills-- bootcamp can help you with it!

His youtube is also filled with lots of different tutorials and guides for getting even better.


It's a really wholesome community and everyone is so helpful and supportive-- educational content can be a tough sell, and I really want to see that change.

I hope it's not breaking any rules to post this here, I just really believe in what Dyllon is doing.

I hope it will continue to grow and we see more and more players coming to sign up!

Comments