PS4 Custom Cosmetic Loadouts do not Load

I am playing on PS4 and whenever I close my game, the next time I boot up DBD no matter what killer or survivor I go to play, whatever was the most recent custom loadout for cosmetics I had used, is reverted to just the basic cosmetic with no charms for that character.

If I go to custom loadouts and simply swap from loadout 1 to 2 and than back to 1 it loads instantly meaning the issue is not that my loadouts aren't still there, but the game won't recognize them without me having to manually reload them every time I play, and I have to do this for every character.

Once I do reload them it stays loaded but it happens all over again once I close my game and boot it up again.

This is quite annoying to have to do every time.

Tagged: Pending

Comments