Survivor dying state clips through closed hatch

Recently ran into this issue while playing a game as the Spirit.

The last remaining survivor who was injured ran back to the closed hatch and proceeded to crouch on top of it. When struck they entered the dying state but appeared to clip through the hatch onto the ground below it. This resulted in a complete inability to pick them up as the prompt to do so wouldn't appear no matter where I stood or faced. I am uncertain if the player was able to crawl or not out of the position seemingly 'inside' the hatch. Post game as they had some rather colorful language as I was forced to wait out the end game countdown in order to finish the match since I could not hook them as a result of this issue, so I wasn't able to inquire as it was perceived as "BMing"

Tagged: Pending

Comments