Why it feels like all my Killer Main Friends stopped playing

As a Killer You’re forced into being that killer when you enter the lobby. You don’t get to see the survivors and change to meet your needs or wants. You playing Hag or Wraith and you see a whole team of flashlights? Hope to god you have Franklins unlocked or your powers are more useless that Victor. I never understood why they changed it or why, because if I’m just trying to do a challenge on my Rep 1 Wraith why am I being put with Rep 90’s - 100 survivors with pure meta builds who SWF over discord and then BM you for trying to do a challenge or daily?

Im not saying it’s the worst thing in DBD but it is definitely making me slowly hate this game more and more. Been playing since 2017 and each year I feel like it gets worse and worse.

I Know survivors Get troubles too, Bubba Camping, Nurses, Solo Q, and a Wesker or two but why does it feel like Killers never get any of that some treatment when it comes to concerns? Some killers have either outdated powers (Trapper, Billy) or useless perks (Huntress, Wraith). When are they getting love? Don’t get me started on some add-ons, all the survivors item add-ons are either decent or great. For killers it could be anywhere from 10%-50% of the add-ons are completely worthless because it barely changes anything.

I’m just upset that one of my favorite games is no longer fun anymore. I just want to have fun and be scary again. I don’t care for 4Ks every match. I’m happy with just 1 or 2Ks if I’m having fun. It’s just not fun anymore, I don’t feel like survivors fully understand how it feels to play the most important part of the game without teeth. Treated more like an obstacle than a threat. Like a AI you can bully constantly just to see how far you can mess with it.

I’m not saying survivors can’t have fun, everyone should have fun. But as a killer main who has had six friends quit playing because of how unfun DBD has become, it just feels like the Devs and Survivor community doesn’t fully care about the Killers fun, just the Killers TTK.

Comments

  • Devs can buff Killer to the point that newbie Killers can increase their MMR to play against players like Zubat, defeated and quit the game anyway. You know what I mean.