Login Bonus
Not receiving the daily login bonus for the Daylight Moonlight Burrow event. Anything I'm doing wrong? I'm on PS5
Not receiving the daily login bonus for the Daylight Moonlight Burrow event. Anything I'm doing wrong? I'm on PS5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I was wondering about this myself.
I think you might be receiving it but without a notification ?
I logged on yesterday and didn't have any particular sign that I got the cosmetic, but it was there when I checked on the character.
Checked today : I received it, there's just no notification. =)
Those cosmetics are from last year. Check your inventory. Probably, you've already owned the skins, hence you shoudn't receive them again, hence got no notification.
The notification doesn't appear even if you don't own the cosmetic, you NEED to check the specific character to know if you received the exact reward