W, A, S,D and MOUSE FREEZE IN GAME

WRAITH IN DEAD DAWG SALOON HACKED

As WRAITH in DEAD DAWG SALOON just now, I think hackers were controlling my input and controls because I didn't have control of WRAITH, it seemed like I was fighting with another player for control over WRAITH, I would chase SURVIVOR, something would freeze my W,A,S,D to the opposite direction or the mouse controls would freeze, so, since I didn't control the KILLER I took a break near a cactus and played it cool 'till the hackers opened the gates and left.


I don't know how to play against hackers since they control the entire game even the in GAME KILLER.

Yeah, just played a second game in DEAD DAWG SALOON with WRAITH and got the same results as the prior game, it's definitely hacked, same results as first game, unable to move WRAITH in a straight line using W,A,S,D, AND controls freeze.


Spent another game CLOAKED in the CORNER.


Showing 1-6 of 6 comments

 10 hours ago  

forum_topicicon_reply.png?v=1 award_icon.svg


Yeah, just played a second game in DEAD DAWG SALOON with WRAITH and got the same results as the prior game, it's definitely hacked, same results as first game, unable to move WRAITH in a straight line using W,A,S,D, AND controls freeze.


Spent another game CLOAKED in the CORNER.

iconGames.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments