Killers not moving
Hello,
I’m playing dbd in Japan and in most of the games, killers don’t move.. it’s really annoying. Does it happen to you too or it is only in the Asian server?
Hello,
I’m playing dbd in Japan and in most of the games, killers don’t move.. it’s really annoying. Does it happen to you too or it is only in the Asian server?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do they sometimes attack randomly while not moving? That's someone using a Bot/Macro for grinding.
They do both. Some stands totally still, some are generating the same attack.. it’s annoying
Both (being afk or using bots) are reportable/bannable offenses. If you have the resources, make sure to create a clip showcasing it (not sure if that’s actually required here?) and report them in-game (in endgame screen right next to their name/score) and create and addition player report ticket to DbDs support team where you attach the clip (possibly as a link to an external video upload)
that’s what I keep doing but I never got a response from dbd.. they just keep the money and that’s it.