Why is Legion weaker than Freddy?
Throughout all my time of playing I never expected to see a killer than would 4k less than Freddy. Then Legion was released. Who thought that this was a good idea? A killer that can barely kill. I know that there's going to always be the "git gud" arguments but still. I should not be able to kill easier with the worst killer in the game.
Comments
I think Freddy is a better killer than him because Freddy, while poorly, can still slow down the game with his dream world. Freddy also has his mindgames with the dream transition phasing and his aura reading but to top it off 115% movement speed. Legion doesn't really have mindgames, they're more like a hit and run killer. You look for others but there's no point because the survivor you just hit will mend and be back on gens. At least against Freddy people want to heal. Legion also moved at 110% movement speed which gives him less map pressure or he can use his frenzy to cross the map and take a stun and possibly not have it ready for the next chase. Legion can vault pallets and windows quickly yes but what good is that when he has trouble actually downing survivors. Anyway as a Freddy main I'm probably just really biased here but Legion is just weaker than Freddy in his current state right now, in my opinion of course