What are the chances of this

Okay here it is what are the chances of this.

Same player,same killer,same perks and same add-ons all within 5 matches because if the chances are low then I don't know how much luck I spent on that happening because it happened.

I faced a a Blight,with Spirit Fury,Enduring,Agitation and gift of pain all with the same add-ons a slam duration(Yellow) and turn rate(green) on RPD with Blight's Crow outfit.

A few games later on Artist's map.

We faced a Blight with the Crow outfit,same add-ons,same perks and I go to check their gamertag at the end and it's the same person so somehow within five matches I faced the same player. What are the chances of that because wouldn't the game try to make you face other players instead of the same plus I had cross-platform on meaning the chances would be extremely lower.

Comments

  • It has more to do with the player population in a given MMR bracket. Because of the lower population the game has these days it's not really that uncommon. Playing killer tonight I faced the same SWF three times over seven trials. In the third trial they seemed to have had enough of my sht for one evening and started DCing.

  • Running into the same people happens, though it's rare

    There's a really cute spanish Plague I get matched with sometimes, who I once saw twice in the same weekend.

    And the other day I recognized a teammate I'd been playing with the day before.

    Before 6.1, I was thoroughly bullied by a team and the game tried to match me with them 2 games later (I noped out of that pretty quick).

    But within 5 games is rare haha !

  • Maximum for me was 3x the same killer and in the last match we started a farming round. it wasn't prime time, so i guess not many players were available.