Chucky crossover
To be honest, I think that a chucky crossover as a legendary skin for twins in my opinion would be ok, like if you have chucky as victor and Jake wheeler as the girl (sorry I forgot her name while writing this) even though it would be a stretch
Comments
I hope Chucky gets his own chapter someday.
If he becomes a legendary skin for twins it would mean i would have to play twins
nah
chucky should be his own killer, thats the only way people would buy him. Nobody likes playing twins except like, the 4 twins mains
Chucky is bigger than Victor, like a foot taller. And they pulled Victor off so I don’t see why Chucky couldn’t be done.
Not to burst your bubble, and it’s not like BHVR doesn’t lie, but BHVR been on record saying they would not be customizing ‘Killer Powers’. It’s why Huntress hatchets are same generic design no matter the skin, Victor is Charlottes power so they plan to never give him any form of cosmetic.
Tbh I don't think behaviour is going to go through the trouble of getting the Chucky license just to make a legendary skin for the least played killer in the game.