Just saw 2 different hackers in 2 different days

So I got 1 hacker two days ago completing all the gens immediately: after 1 gen got done, the end game collapse started (I thought they patched that)

The other one was flying around, teleporting on the killer doing the "hide" locker animation and instantly killing me on the hook.

I could only report the last person with video proof since I wasn't ready for that.

The point is that seeing a cheater really kills my will to play the game since it ruins the experience :(

The most depressing thing is the report system since you need to make a video in order to report the cheater. No replay or anything, which is absurd in 2023. The system feels ancient

Comments

  • recently got hidden cheater he increased his running speed and boil over was incredibly strong (I literally couldn't move)

  • I got a squad of hackers yesterday (literal SWF), who had insta blind flashlights, were blinding me through walls, and sneakily teleporting around the map (I only noticed when I rounded a corner and saw Dwight literally falling from the sky). I got booted out of the game by one of them during the EGC and had to restart my game.