PC - no more skillcheck after "wiggle skillcheck" period is over

1. Playing the game on PC on steam

2. Play solo survivor match as Carlos

3. Play against a Ghost Face.

4. Get hooked once. The wiggle skillcheck period of time seems to last a little too long, as it goes on after I've been hooked. I can get one last skillcheck during the hooking animation.

5. While I'm hooked on the first stage, the wiggle skillcheck icon is still on screen, frozen.

6. Get unhooked. Icon still frozen on screen.

7. Do skillful actions (healing, repairing gens). No skillchecks at while I'm performing these.

8. Every other survivor die. I escape via the hatch. The icon stays on until the game is over.


Playing Carlos against a "frozen" Ghost Face.

Map is Father Campbell's.

My perks are Stake Out, Fast Track, Hyperfocus and Blastmine.

This is my first time encountering this bug.

Untitled 1.png Untitled 2.png Untitled 3.png Untitled 4.png

Logs attached.

DeadByDaylight.log

Hopefully I'm going this right. That bug turned the game very boring, very quick. DBD isn't much interesting when you can just do actions with no skillcheck whatsoever.

Comments