''agonizing escape'' and "even punishment" trophy bug (PS4 version)
I did exactly what both trophies asked for and nothing happened, I searched on Youtube to see if it had happened to anyone else and I realized that there were several videos talking and showing the buggy trophy, even the daily ritual "Rite of flesh and mud" does not appear as done, please fix it.
Additional information:
characters played (killers): The Hag.
characters played (survivor): Dwight Fairfield, William "Bill" Overbeck, David King and Jake Park.
perks (killer): Hex: devour hope, Hex: ruin, BBQ and Chili and Bitter Murmur, no add-ons and no offering.
perks (survivor): saboteur, unbreakable, dead hard and borrowed time, no items and no offering.
frequency of the issue: every single match i play.
i don't know how to upload videos, but just search in Youtube and you will see for yourself, and there are others bug reportings about this same subject, again please fix it.
Comments