Will the next update fix Nurse's hit validation also?

Seriously every match when I face Nurse it does the same thing somehow I get hit when she hasn't even left her blink. She hits me then appears and does the fatigue I'm sorry no other killer suffers this kind of hit validation. I would expect to suffer the same thing since she technically is doing a somewhat teleport but no it's only Nurse so explain to me why this is happening because clearly it's not my connection or theirs and that it's actually going to be fixed in the next update.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    Seriously every match when I face Nurse it does the same thing somehow I get hit when she hasn't even left her blink. She hits me then appears and does the fatigue I'm sorry no other killer suffers this kind of hit validation. I would expect to suffer the same thing since she technically is doing a somewhat teleport but no it's only Nurse so explain to me why this is happening because clearly it's not my connection or theirs and that it's actually going to be fixed in the next update.

    So you never experienced a Killer with rubber band arms at a vault.....or getting knocked down at a pallet even though you pushed it over....

    It's all about the games Hit Validation in general and latency not tied directly to Nurse. The game itself is saying that she did hit you even though on your screen it didn't look like it...but more than likely in their screen hit was a successful hit.

    Same can be said also to Huntress and her hatchets.....