Invisible wall caused by Deathslinger spear miss

Bug Description

I played as the survivor Yun-Jin Lee on Crotus Penn Asylum: Disturbed Ward in a public match against a Deathslinger. During the match, I was being chased by the Deathslinger near the main building. He fired a shot at the main stairs to the asylum, which missed. However, an invisible wall was now present that I could not run through. After the killer caught up and downed me, he too tried to walk through and could not. I then attempted to crawl from the downed state and still could not go through it.

Here's a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/wqsGphWFugY

Steps causing the issue

Step 1 : Started public match at Crotus Penn Asylum Disturbed Ward

Step 2 : Was being chased by Deathslinger

Step 3 : ’Slinger spear misses me at stairs entering main building

Step 4 : An invisible wall was now present on the stairs where the missed spear hit (see video)

Additional information

  • Character played: Yun-Jin Lee (against Deathslinger)
  • Perks played: Quick & quiet, Balanced landing, Aftercare, Fast Track
  • Map: Crotus Penn Asylum, Disturbed Ward
  • Frequency of the issue: Only encountered one time
  • Platform: PS5


Comments