No double BP for the whole event?

So there’s double BP for the last week of the event. I’m interested to know why it doesn’t last for the whole event? Seems kind of silly to me. 

Comments

  • bUT mUh BeEPEe 3c0/\/0mY

  • As if an extra 10 days of double BP will screw the game up 😂 it’s already well beyond screwed up. 
  • Tell that to the devs. The game gets more and more grindy, but instead of fixing it (like making every perk just one tier, not 3 tiers) they just make a temporary x2 BP boosts.

  • I'm excited to prestige my Spirit and Legion, Clown will forever stay at lvl 50 though. It would have been nice for more time to grind double bps but it is what it is I guess

  • And it’s not even the whole event. I’d be fine if it was triple for a week. I remember that ONE time they had a triple BP event and it was the best time of my life.
  • Maybe they can do that if they see threads like this. The grind is real, double BP for the whole event wouldn't hurt us at all.

    They made nice changes back in the days like two costumes instead of 1 in the blight event, maybe they can make a change in this one too.

    There is no specific event anyway, double BP would be the main theme of this event.

    @Peanits Maybe?