Wiggle Broken

Was playing against a killer who dropped me and picked me up again later - however the wiggle bar was at 100% but could not wiggle off.

I have captured the game play to show what has happened.

https://youtu.be/Te7HneL8CJ4

I have seen this bug on other streams before however I am sharing it with the Devs in the hope this is resolved.

Many thanks

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Had the same Bug. Killer dropt me and picked me up and my wiggle bar was back to 5%.

  • @Lit said:

    Was playing against a killer who dropped me and picked me up again later - however the wiggle bar was at 100% but could not wiggle off.

    I have captured the game play to show what has happened.

    https://youtu.be/Te7HneL8CJ4

    I have seen this bug on other streams before however I am sharing it with the Devs in the hope this is resolved.

    Many thanks

    Happened to me to. Same for my friend. Today twice in a row. Ping under 40 and still can not wiggle out.