Don't remember what the cause/issue was specifically, but a while ago (like, 2019-ish) I was completely unable to play DBD, and I think it had something to do with the graphics/graphics card. Is your stuff like that up to date? Can you tell if there's something specific causing the crash, or is it just "every Trial I play crashes randomly"?
Don't remember what the cause/issue was specifically, but a while ago (like, 2019-ish) I was completely unable to play DBD, and I think it had something to do with the graphics/graphics card. Is your stuff like that up to date? Can you tell if there's something specific causing the crash, or is it just "every Trial I play crashes randomly"?
It crashes randomly, at anytime, not only DBD, but also other games.
But I found that I have to update BIOS, and its been fine for 2 days now
It crashes randomly, at anytime, not only DBD, but also other games.
But I found that I have to update BIOS, and its been fine for 2 days now
Ah, all right. That does mean it was a computer problem and not a DBD-specific problem. But it sounds like you have it sorted out now, and I wish you the best!! not being able to play sucks, so I'm happy it's working for you again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't remember what the cause/issue was specifically, but a while ago (like, 2019-ish) I was completely unable to play DBD, and I think it had something to do with the graphics/graphics card. Is your stuff like that up to date? Can you tell if there's something specific causing the crash, or is it just "every Trial I play crashes randomly"?
It crashes randomly, at anytime, not only DBD, but also other games.
But I found that I have to update BIOS, and its been fine for 2 days now
Ah, all right. That does mean it was a computer problem and not a DBD-specific problem. But it sounds like you have it sorted out now, and I wish you the best!! not being able to play sucks, so I'm happy it's working for you again.