Math for deranking (deranking and having fun?)

So, I'm trying not to end up rank 1 again. At least not for a while. And I can play killers I'm bad with to lose rank sure. But let's be honest.

That's not really fun is it?
Getting your brown button pushed for ten minutes, over and over. Not my idea of fun.

So what do I need to do to depip with killers i'm good with?

What i'm asking is the emblem thresholds for depip, black pip, and 1 pip. So I can try to keep a running tally of my points in a game, and "keep them low"

In case you want to know why I don't want to rank up. It's simple. I'm not a towel, I don't need that much sweat in my life.

Comments

  • Well, there are two de-pipping methods. The first is disconnecting after loading into a game. For each game it's -2 pips. The second is AFKing as Wraith or Freddy (So you don't get chase points). For each game of these, it's -1 pip.

    I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF DEPIPPING
    (but I do condone the use of informing people of certain information)

  • @AntiJelly said:
    Well, there are two de-pipping methods. The first is disconnecting after loading into a game. For each game it's -2 pips. The second is AFKing as Wraith or Freddy (So you don't get chase points). For each game of these, it's -1 pip.

    I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF DEPIPPING
    (but I do condone the use of informing people of certain information)

    I don't like D/cing

    And the other 2 methods seems... Boring. but useful if I want to watch an anime or something while losing pips.

    But thanks for the info. I didn't think about doing that with the wraith.

    I was hoping for info that could help me "play" but just enough to lose.

  • Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

  • @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    I can see that. probably sitting in the TR for free Bold points.

  • @SmokePotion said:
    So, I'm trying not to end up rank 1 again. At least not for a while. And I can play killers I'm bad with to lose rank sure. But let's be honest.

    That's not really fun is it?
    Getting your brown button pushed for ten minutes, over and over. Not my idea of fun.

    So what do I need to do to depip with killers i'm good with?

    What i'm asking is the emblem thresholds for depip, black pip, and 1 pip. So I can try to keep a running tally of my points in a game, and "keep them low"

    In case you want to know why I don't want to rank up. It's simple. I'm not a towel, I don't need that much sweat in my life.

    The devs made ranking up too easy. If you wanan depip, you cant play normally anymore.
    I suggest running afk games while watching movies etc. (take freddy if you have him, he cant be bullied in the dreamworld)

  • @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    Play freddy, he is the only killer they cant bully (the irony though....)

  • You can do a no hook game but have to let gens go fast or you black pip. 
  • @SmokePotion said:

    @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    I can see that. probably sitting in the TR for free Bold points.

    @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    Play freddy, he is the only killer they cant bully (the irony though....)

    No, they just hide/stay in the match for 30-40 minutes, even if they haven't found me, they just don't want the match to end.

  • @RSB said:

    @SmokePotion said:

    @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    I can see that. probably sitting in the TR for free Bold points.

    @Master said:

    @RSB said:
    Not like I was doing it with Wraith, but survivors tend to hold the game hostage when you AFK, often making it like 30-40 minutes matches.

    Play freddy, he is the only killer they cant bully (the irony though....)

    No, they just hide/stay in the match for 30-40 minutes, even if they haven't found me, they just don't want the match to end.

    Thats only the case if you try to find them and they can bully you.
    Usually survivors will leave really fast when they cant farm poitns with the afk killer, at least from my experience. And against freddy they cant even tbagg you :wink: