Is this teaming?
Occasionally if im playing killer and there's 2 people left, if i find one of them I let them live while i go look for the last person. Does this count as teaming? I don't want to accidentally be doing something wrong
Occasionally if im playing killer and there's 2 people left, if i find one of them I let them live while i go look for the last person. Does this count as teaming? I don't want to accidentally be doing something wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember one time i hooked a zarina while everyone else was still alive and the meg let her die then expected me to give her hatch after??