EaC
Hello! I got a discussion but i could never see answers. So i ask again.
How long do you wait for the answer from easy anti-cheat?
3th november I asked for the help because I could not play at all.
From EAC I got an answer that I do not exist. I explained with screenshots that I do exist in the base and I sent the request on the official site.
I never got an answer. Am I the only one who is ignored?
After 3 months I got nothing I donated my own money for the 1rst time in my life and I can not play because I did not updated my nvidia and I can not fix it. Should I delete the game? Is it how it works? One day you have an error and you should forget about the game and your money? Because I barely played for the characters I bought and I never used some hair\clothes and other stuff I had to play for a year to buy it. I just got it and the game crushed? Like really? And all I have is ignore for 3 months? I got an error in october 2022

Comments
You can't discuss bans on the forums
I'm not discussing bans I am asking about time gaps for answers If I could get them at all
It's not a ban, it's a technical issue.