Blast mine should put Wraith out of cloucking, giving him lightburn. It does not.
I decided to check on this one and I can confirm.
Wraith is NOT brought out of CLOAK when he kicks a BLASTMINE GENERATOR.
In fact, He gets FLASHLIGHT evasion score points when he is stunned. So that MIGHT provide a clue to the bHVR Engineers.
Good Luck lads.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I decided to check on this one and I can confirm.
Wraith is NOT brought out of CLOAK when he kicks a BLASTMINE GENERATOR.
In fact, He gets FLASHLIGHT evasion score points when he is stunned. So that MIGHT provide a clue to the bHVR Engineers.
Good Luck lads.