Did we need subscribe PS Plus to play DBD in PS4 ?
I Have boght DBD yesterday but when I want to start playing it says I need PS Plus to online. Did I just need only PSPlus to play or we need both (the game and subscribe the PS Plus) ?
I Have boght DBD yesterday but when I want to start playing it says I need PS Plus to online. Did I just need only PSPlus to play or we need both (the game and subscribe the PS Plus) ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Online games require a PS Plus Subscription to play. In DBD's case, you need to purchase DBD itself, and then have an active PS Plus Subscription to play it.