Which Part of The Upcoming Mid-Chapter Patch Are You Most Excited About?

The Upcoming Mid-Chapter patch features quite a few updates for Dead By Daylight. Which one are you most excited about?

Comments

  • Honestly shout out those who worked on the activity hud. I play exclusively solo and although it’s still new, so hard to say how much it’ll effect gameplay longer term, I’m loving the extra info - particularly the chase, recover and exit gate ones. Massive props.

    I like what they’ve done with the Eyrie map as well, the new statue structure is aesthetic af lol even if the playability of it is a little.. eh haha.

    But yeah overall thumbs up on most of it.

  • Activity HUD by far, It's been so long since it's been requested as well that it blows every other change out of the water

  • I'm actually looking forward to the survivor activity HUD. It might make solo survivor a bit more bearable.

  • A close one with the ingame challenge tracker !