DLC prices on sale & best killers to buy
Winter sale is starting in 3 days so I was wondering does anyone know how much they cost on sale?
(specifically Myers)
Also what dlc killers do you recommend? I want to buy Myers, he seems pretty decent in all aspects.
Comments
I recommend Myers, Spirit and Clown. Myers is very fun and he has many different builds you can do on him and Clown is a good killer to help slow down loops while Spirit is just an overall good killer. If you like fun though I'd go for Spirit, Pig and Legion. (Maybe Freddy, I love Freddy) Spirit is very fun and pig is entertaining at times too. Legion, while he is a bit weaker compared to others is pretty fun and if you like to just go for bps without really ranking up play him. Myers is good overall though in between fun and strong. Freddy is dun if you're just playing around and like to mess around with the survivors. But overall I recommend Spirit, Myers and Clown. Have fun