Same here. A month and a half later, but lately I have been suffering from lag and some disconnections, and I don't really know why. My internet connection seems to be working fine, my PC diagnosis seems to be working as ok as usual, but this have been happening to me in the last three days. I have been playing for some weeks without any kind of problem, though.
Same happening to me too.. Gives no warning, server crashes, on the end game it seems like I and the killer DCed, I get the penalty, BPs are lost, offerings, and no fix...
And the game after that I get survivors with 0 braincells dropping every single pallet...
Edit: 7:44PM CET, crashed again, the map Gideon, was carried by a Ghost face, wiggle 100%ˇ, then crash.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. A month and a half later, but lately I have been suffering from lag and some disconnections, and I don't really know why. My internet connection seems to be working fine, my PC diagnosis seems to be working as ok as usual, but this have been happening to me in the last three days. I have been playing for some weeks without any kind of problem, though.
Same happening to me too.. Gives no warning, server crashes, on the end game it seems like I and the killer DCed, I get the penalty, BPs are lost, offerings, and no fix...
And the game after that I get survivors with 0 braincells dropping every single pallet...
Edit: 7:44PM CET, crashed again, the map Gideon, was carried by a Ghost face, wiggle 100%ˇ, then crash.