Looking for new friends!

I’m on Xbox. I’m a female. I play a lot but may not be the best. (Xbox Gt is shansabans) I do play with my mom and sister quite often. I don’t mind playing with other consoles or computer players. I do have discord and the ps app to talk.

Comments

  • Hi im male player from finland i would like to play with someone u can add me in game MakiMaki#5007

  • Hi, decent player here as well. killer main usually but if you need a survivor friend you can add me @ Nex Paradox#92ea. mainly play when i can and have a few friends as well that play quite a bit and are welcoming and understanding of everyone

  • Hi i’m also on xbox and i’ve mostly played solo for my whole experience (200+hrs) but I want to experience swf.

    feel free to add my gamertag: Zerotoxiks

  • @Nex_Paradox said:

    Hi, decent player here as well. killer main usually but if you need a survivor friend you can add me @ Nex Paradox#92ea. mainly play when i can and have a few friends as well that play quite a bit and are welcoming and understanding of everyone

    I added you!

  • @Shunpoguard said:

    Hi im male player from finland i would like to play with someone u can add me in game MakiMaki#5007

    I added you!

  • @Zerotoxiks said:

    Hi i’m also on xbox and i’ve mostly played solo for my whole experience (200+hrs) but I want to experience swf.

    feel free to add my gamertag: Zerotoxiks

    I added you!

  • Hey I’m from Australia not best but down to play for fun my get is SorcerousFlea

  • hey,i'm playing on pc, add me if u want play together IGN: ,.[EXD]Mr.Havoc

  • Psn xpaulsbetrayalx

  • Sure I'll play with you. PSN is Elite141nate.

  • Hi I would love to play with you! I’m pretty average at the game definitely need to improve haha