Is something wrong with the Doctor?

So, I was playing on Xbox the other day and went against a Doctor, it was going fine but then I noticed something. When survivors screamed I couldn't see the bubbles indicating where they were. Is this intentional or a bug?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @LCGaster said:
    So, I was playing on Xbox the other day and went against a Doctor, it was going fine but then I noticed something. When survivors screamed I couldn't see the bubbles indicating where they were. Is this intentional or a bug?

    Judging by everything else going wrong, I presume it's a bug.

  • Doctor isn't showing screams on PC either. I thought it was an undocumented buff since Doctor can see the scream bubbles but Survivors can't. Maybe it's a bug.
  • Hey! I just asked QA and it's a bug. They're aware of it and taking care of it, no ETA though.

  • @LCGaster said:
    So, I was playing on Xbox the other day and went against a Doctor, it was going fine but then I noticed something. When survivors screamed I couldn't see the bubbles indicating where they were. Is this intentional or a bug?

    Thats a bug for ages now. But its a killer problem. so ya know......

  • @Master said:

    It will take eight months to solve.

  • I just played a game with him on PS4 and had no problems. Maybe it's just an Xbox and PC problem?

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
    Hey! I just asked QA and it's a bug. They're aware of it and taking care of it, no ETA though.

    Aye, thanks

  • I just played a game with him on PS4 and had no problems. Maybe it's just an Xbox and PC problem?

    It's happening on ps4 as well. Honesty, I find it makes the doctor more terrifying when you hear survivors scream but can't see there location. I rather this stay if it's a bug!
  • @Noxerias said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

    I just played a game with him on PS4 and had no problems. Maybe it's just an Xbox and PC problem?

    It's happening on ps4 as well. Honesty, I find it makes the doctor more terrifying when you hear survivors scream but can't see there location. I rather this stay if it's a bug!

    It must be random then.

    How would that make him scarier? Removing this from Doctor seems like a big nerf to his tracking ability (which is his main purpose, he's an anti-stealth Killer for a reason).

  • It must be random then.

    How would that make him scarier? Removing this from Doctor seems like a big nerf to his tracking ability (which is his main purpose, he's an anti-stealth Killer for a reason).


    No, boy, you misunderstood. As a survivor you don't see the "bubbles", playing as the Doctor you still see them
  • LCGaster said:

    It must be random then.

    How would that make him scarier? Removing this from Doctor seems like a big nerf to his tracking ability (which is his main purpose, he's an anti-stealth Killer for a reason).


    No, boy, you misunderstood. As a survivor you don't see the "bubbles", playing as the Doctor you still see them
    Excatly!
  • LCGaster said:

    It must be random then.

    How would that make him scarier? Removing this from Doctor seems like a big nerf to his tracking ability (which is his main purpose, he's an anti-stealth Killer for a reason).


    No, boy, you misunderstood. As a survivor you don't see the "bubbles", playing as the Doctor you still see them
    You’re right lol. I missed the part where you said against a Doctor. Oops.