Casual/chill gaming
Hi im Male 31 from finland looking for people to play with on dbd PC with discord, just casual not tryharding sweaty comps just to have some laughs and fun games i have 1200hours on the game.
Hi im Male 31 from finland looking for people to play with on dbd PC with discord, just casual not tryharding sweaty comps just to have some laughs and fun games i have 1200hours on the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I am female PC player in the US. I use discord. I have about 600 hrs in game. I’m not the most highly skilled player ,but I’m a good team player. I would love to join your games.
Add me ingame with the name MakiMaki#5007
Hey, I wanted to add you but the name isn’t working? You can also add me on Mandy21#9278 :)