Wiggle Skillchecks continued onto hook

Platform: PC Steam

Description: So I was having this happen a little bit the other day where my wiggle skillchecks continued as I was getting hooked. Well, this time it was really bad, as the wiggle skill checks continued for a moment while I got hooked. After this, the skill check bar was just stuck on the screen, until the first 2nd hook stage skillcheck popped up. However, because it was stuck on the screen, it kinda glitched and forced me to miss the first skillcheck of the hook stage. This was the first time I experienced this specifically, however the wiggling going on while I am getting hooked has happened fairly frequently, maybe every 1/5 games or so. I am attached an image where you can see the wiggle skillcheck bar is still there as I am clearly hooked. I will try to record video as well.

20230103210819_1.jpg


Steps to reproduce: Wiggling

Frequency: Approximately 1/5 games.

Tagged: Pending

Comments