The Knight Buffs
I want to kiss you, devs.
I want to kiss you, devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Knight needed buffs but how good are they really? Enough? We have seen Trapper, Clown get buffs and changes and still be in the very bottom of killer tier.
But everything they give weaker killers..good!
I think they are good but still don't like all the info his power gives to Survivors though...
Probably has low kill rate since they buff him but sure some killers is very good with him, but survivors will also learn how to deal with these in time. The three gen strat with Knight is super strong though.
It could still on both sides be to early to say how strong or weak Knight is. But since no one complains about these buffs on survivor side then he can't be that strong lol
I'm especially glad that they chose a specific playstyle to buff, because he's already good at double teaming survivors at loops. Now he can be a llittle bit more versatile.
Trapper stays at the bottom because they make less grass in new maps, and brighter in remake one.
There were too many place to setup traps (think about it, he's the first killer in game, so they made everywhere can be a place to setup trap), for some reason they keep removing it to non existence.
Garden of joy seems like a foliage dense map, but it has zero grass just like Eyrie.
Yes boring I get that, but complains about being too strong has to be very rare
Not gonna do anything. They buffed a play style that is still just bad. He needs significantly more.