Anyone Experiencing Crashes During Load-up? (UK)
Dying for any assistance if anyone has any experience with this. I keep crashing during the initial opening of the game. Crash happens at different times but usually around 10-15 seconds. I've tried everything ranging from reinstalling the game, disabling my entire antivirus, repairing and reinstalling EAC, turning off potentially conflicting software, running windowed/fullscreen and so on. I've tried booting in various diagnostic and safemodes and still no avail.
The worst part is that I literally played 12 or so hours ago and nothing has really changed since then. I've done all the obvious options and at this point I'm pulling my hair out as I only have today and tomorrow to finish the Rift and I was so close.
If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful, thank you!
Comments
Further to my initial point, has anyone using any RGB software had any issues of late, specifically ICUE or similar? I have a feeling this may be an issue with EAC but I'm not 100% sure and looking for anyone else with issues. Desperate to try and get a shot at the Rift before it's too late.