Can the bloody prestige cosmetics from the stranger things dlc still be unlocked?

I have recently come across a physical version of dead by daylight: nightmare edition and have been recently leveling up the demogorgon. I am wondering that upon reaching p4, p5, p6 i will still receive its bloody prestige cosmetics.

EDIT: i have just reached p4 and have received the bloody prestige cosmetic, i although don't know about the perk charms


Thanks

Comments

  • Yes you should still unlock the bloody cosmetics at 4/5/6. I have them and I never prestiged anyone before the prestige changes.

    You won't get the perks at 1/2/3 or the perk charms at 7/8/9 though.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Yes you should still unlock the bloody cosmetics at 4/5/6. I have them and I never prestiged anyone before the prestige changes.

    You won't get the perks at 1/2/3 or the perk charms at 7/8/9 though.

    @SnuffMyBoon said:

    I have recently come across a physical version of dead by daylight: nightmare edition and have been recently leveling up the demogorgon. I am wondering that upon reaching p4, p5, p6 i will still receive its bloody prestige cosmetics.

    Thanks

    I'm not 100% sure because Im not logged in right now, but I believe you do still get the perk charms, I seem to remember receiving them on Demogorgon, and they are listed on the wiki as a reward.