About Blight flick
I'm new and want to practice Blight
J-Flick, L-Flick, and Hugtech still can do on this present patch?
I research the information and get confused
Thanks for the answer
I'm new and want to practice Blight
J-Flick, L-Flick, and Hugtech still can do on this present patch?
I research the information and get confused
Thanks for the answer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
J-Flick was an unintended exploit and removed.
L-Flick was also removed, I think..?
Hug tech still exists currently, but BHVR has stated they plan to remove it eventually (which is stupid because it’s a fun gimmick that’s weaker than bump logic, but oh well).