Rite of Flesh and Mud Daily Challenge Bug 12/31/2022
Console- Xbox One
When playing as the hag in a killer match, successfully teleporting and hitting a survivor aka Phantasm Attacks are not counting towards the daily challenge. I first noticed it 12/30/2022 and then again 12/31.
To Reproduce:
Need: The Rite of Mud and Flesh Challenge
- Play as Hag
- Successfully teleport and hit a survivor causing a phantasm attack reward at least ONCE.
- Check the status of your challenge.
I believe this has happened to me three times in a row in the last two days, but I only noticed it twice.
Unfortunately I did not catch any screenshots or captures of the phantasm attacks in game.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Its bugged. Also the trophie and archievements. There are many posts about this Problem.
Many many posts about this already
searching on the forum will yield you a ton of history.
hope it gets fixed asap