PC Steam - Nurse match loads, afk survivors, match cancelled??

I don't have the logs from this match. I recently uninstalled the game because I need a break from it.

This was on 12-17-33 and I was so confused. It was kinda the only issue I had all day besides the weird static model of survivors when spectating after dying. I loaded into a match, found one survivor who was afk and downed/hooked her. I went to the next one, who had gotten a crow already from being afk. And I downed her too. Then the match is "cancelled"?? Somehow one of the players got 1 point, and I got none despite doing my thing. I'm not reporting this to get points back or anything, but this was a weird, weird experience.

You can hear my husband in the background playing, and complaining about a match he had previously.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10oVYdpQC6wJVV9EQpkXj_TuRfMphO2Dq/view?usp=share_link
Tagged: Pending

Comments