All platforms: The Badham Preschool map has a glitch
The glitch consists of an empty space beetwen the bushes next to a building. The killer cannot cross it, but the survivors can.
Tagged:
Pending
The glitch consists of an empty space beetwen the bushes next to a building. The killer cannot cross it, but the survivors can.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol funny you made this post. I literally just noticed this while playing as Huntress. A survivor kept going through it to keep me from being able to hit them.
a screenshot of the location would be very helpful to include in this post
I would like to include it, but it shows me a permission problem.
Damn it, I can't send the image.