Disconnecting doesn't count as Kills!

Played on Console, Playstation 4 with cross play enabled. I am trying to farm a challenge requiring 15 Kills, by any means necessarily. Played a match in which I was running a impressive Endgame build. With Rancor and Mori offering, and No Way out and Remember Me, as well as Blood Warden. I try to avoid tunneling, unless it was the obsession; as killing first ensure that I can ensure Remember Me effects all survivors except for the one guy whom is not affected by it.

I was able to kill the 3 Survivors, while the 4th Survivor was able to; problem was those 3 Survivors were technically 1 confirmed killed while the other two DC on ground after second hook before they got mori animation. So the game only gives me 1 kill, out of the 15th I need to complete the challenge. It feels bit exploitable that Survivors can DC and cheat the killer of a precious kill, or even used it to give Survivor hatch instantly or avoid Triggering blood Warden with the hook, that could have stopped the 4th Survivor from escaping.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is not a bug, it's just that the developers for some reason did not make disconnects in favor of killing or sacrificing. I already wrote this a couple of times in feedback, but no one ever thought of doing it on account of murder or sacrifice. Apparently this counts towards the survivor's escape.