One thing I hope they add

Bot killers to custom games and skill levels also I like the bots in custom mode it allows you to practice your overall skill as killer so that way you can at least try the new killer and so on but I do hope they at least add a bot killer so you can also practice against certain killers. How it would work is you open a menu and select which killers you want to face and the game goes by randomly to select a killer for you to practice against. The other thing is skill level bots as it's more a bot designed to just run around and do the objective after awhile it can get kinda dull how many times will I see that Meg drop the pallet early. Instead have a sorta skill level the higher the level the harder the bot which helps practice also the bots loop around pallets and windows sorta taking routes they can help them out.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think it's part of the plan to add Killer bots and different loadouts too.

    I'm gonna quote Peanits here:

    @Peanits said:

    Glad to hear you're enjoying it! We're hoping to expand the feature with perks & loadouts in the future, but there's no ETA for when this'll be just yet. When this happens, though, bots will most likely not have access to all perks since some of them may be too complex for a bot to use reliably (and there's a lot of perks in the game, so we can't spend too much time teaching them how to use each one).