Initialization error
I have tried signing in 6 times, restarted my xbox, pretty much done everything I can to start my game is there any other suggestions to fix this issue?
I have tried signing in 6 times, restarted my xbox, pretty much done everything I can to start my game is there any other suggestions to fix this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe there is currently sometbkng going on with the servers? Apparently some EU servers had some issues the last few days.. try again after some time..
don’t know what else you can do on Xbox, deinstalling and reinstalling the game?
Well that issue was solved now i dc every time i get into a game but its only dbd i switched ti a different game and it plays fine