Stuttering & Lag PS5

Having really bad stuttering issues. Character will stutter and lag as you try and do anything. Makes a match unplayable when it happens. Happening to multiple people on PS5 that I know of. You need to fix this plus remove the DC penalty temporarily so we can leave unplayable matches.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yes I’ve had constant DC issues with servers disconnecting too

  • It is happening on PS4 as well, I am epileptic and it triggers it, The game is literally unplayable when this happens and it has been going on for 3 days or more, I thought it was a UK thing but seems to effect all region's. Please fix this ASAP

  • Its happening for everyone on any platform at the moment.

    They have acknowledged it but doesn't look like it will be fixed till next week as 'they are on holiday' - which seems a bit of a lame excuse when your entire game is unplayable right now lol

    I hope they compensate us for it