Killer DC Bug
When the killer does DC for some reason I also do DC and I get banned. It has already happened a few times to the point that I get a 6hr ban.
I don't want to be unbanned since it is a short time, I just want to know why it is happening because if it continues like this, I will be banned for a longer period of time.
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
only you DC'd in this case, it's connection issue. When it does that, a lot of times it shows you as if killer DC'd too, but in reality they never did.
I had that problem too, before changing internet provider, smallest internet hiccup and you're gone. Sometimes when playing in SWFs i would get that issue, and I had confirmation from my friends that killer in fact didn't DC. I could tell my friends killer's perks tho, so it was funny in some way