A couple of my dlc chapters don't seem to be working anymore, can I have some help?

I play on the Xbox one, and purchased every single chapter of the game. But now I don't have access to curtain call, shattered bloodline, the saw chapter, the leatherface chapter, the nightmare on elm street chapter, the halloween chapter and darkness among us. I believe I had updated the xbox game store or something and that's what caused it, because just yesterday I loaded the game up and suddenly I was missing those killers. I had Leatherface prestieged quite a bit and I don't want to spend money on content I already own. Is there a way to get my content back?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hello, can you please contact Support regarding this issue? They can help! https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • @TheGalacticLitch said:

    I play on the Xbox one, and purchased every single chapter of the game. But now I don't have access to curtain call, shattered bloodline, the saw chapter, the leatherface chapter, the nightmare on elm street chapter, the halloween chapter and darkness among us. I believe I had updated the xbox game store or something and that's what caused it, because just yesterday I loaded the game up and suddenly I was missing those killers. I had Leatherface prestieged quite a bit and I don't want to spend money on content I already own. Is there a way to get my content back?

    If you changed to next gen then it could be that you have to redownload them.

    I had the same issue on PS5 when i changed to it, just went to the store and just added them again and the problem was solved.