The Twins

After using Victor and pouncing on survivor my camera was directed to the ground and I couldn't attack with weapon. Then, when I tried to unbind Victor, I was permamently stuck for the rest of a match in animation of unbinding him.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @kremuwka7 said:

    After using Victor and pouncing on survivor my camera was directed to the ground and I couldn't attack with weapon. Then, when I tried to unbind Victor, I was permamently stuck for the rest of a match in animation of unbinding him.

    Same any game. I have to hit only injured survivors as Viktor for to avoid it. 🤦‍♂️

  • Confirmed, I just had this. My model also permanently stretched to the part of the map where Charlotte woke up, I was able to move but I couldn't raise my camera or swing. Trying to release Victor had me permanently stuck for the rest of the match.

  • I had the same issue just now, but I could fix the camera angle once by switching back and forth. Only the second time I got stuck permanently.