SWF
Hello fellow survivors, anyone who wants to join me would be great! As i've been playing with randoms for quite a while now
I do my best to play well, but I still suck lol so if you're okay with dying with me let's go 🤭
Cross play ON
Hello fellow survivors, anyone who wants to join me would be great! As i've been playing with randoms for quite a while now
I do my best to play well, but I still suck lol so if you're okay with dying with me let's go 🤭
Cross play ON
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i currently cant play right now but once im able to we should play my user is vryveryrare #acab