TWINS BUG

With Twins there is a bug when you jump into someone with Victor Charlote doesn't wake up, and when Victor regenerates and you try to separate him it freezes and you can't move or do anything. It's very annoying because I like to play with them but this makes me angry. I hope you can solve it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @SAM97GUI said:

    With Twins there is a bug when you jump into someone with Victor Charlote doesn't wake up, and when Victor regenerates and you try to separate him it freezes and you can't move or do anything. It's very annoying because I like to play with them but this makes me angry. I hope you can solve it.

    I hope too! Apparently, this bug is happening on any platform. 🤦‍♂️ I avoid to hit healthy survivors as Viktor for to have less of it. I like play as them, but is too annoying play in that way cause of a stupid bug since The Knight is released. 🤦‍♂️